We Will Stand Our Ground by Kingdom Heirs
Product #: SL31172
Release Date: 05/17/2011
Digital Release Date: 05/01/2011
Tags: Quartet, Southern gospel
If you want to make a recording using any of the tracks on this page, our Track Leasing page explains how.
Listeners who bought this record also liked:
God Makes No Mistakes
In the 1960s, a group of teenagers from the Smoky Mountains tore up live concert stages under the tutelage of Martin Cook and made name for themselves as The Inspirations.…
Product #: HR13472
Release Date: 06/21/2011
Digital Release Date: 06/21/2011
More information >>
Their exquisite harmonies are as flawlessly delivered and classic as The Lettermen, as unique and visionary as the Beach Boys. The Kingdom Heirs' onstage demeanor and down-home manner appeals and attracts people, much as the Oak Ridge Boys do and the famous Statler Brothers once did.
- I’m Not Worried About Forever. An uptempo song about Heaven, co-written by Dianne Wilkinson and Jerry Salley, kicks the project off into high gear.
- Tell Me Why. A straight-ahead kickin’ quartet song - the project’s first radio single.
- I’m a Brand New Man. Jeff Chapman tells the story of Zaccheus with a voice as low as Zaccheus was short . . . bass-led beauty based on Zaccheus and the change Jesus made in the man.
- If You Give the Devil an Inch. Ageless truth wrapped in a big-band satchel.
- Heaven Is My Goal. A new convention song featuring new tenor Jerry Martin.
- It’s Real. A toe-tapping convention-style song penned by Squire Parsons
- When Heaven’s Gates Swing Open Wide. Start flipping through your red-backed hymnal . . . on what page was this one, again? Well, actually, it’s not there. But Jerry Martin’s deft touch gives this brand-new convention song an authentically classic feel.
- I’m Gonna Hit the Ground Running. A song so inspiring that it wouldn’t be hard to imagine it playing at the Pearly Gates.
- No Bones About It. A song about the resurrection, co-written by drummer Dennis Murphy.
- Where’s John. Haunting, left-behind theme that provides serious truth and provokes serious thought. Written from the viewpoint of someone who got left behind after the Rapture.
- Just Preach Jesus. The old preacher puts it straight up in this straight-ahead number that will remind you why you like quartet music in the first place.
- We Will Stand Our Ground. This power ballad challenges Christians to stand for Gospel truth.
I'm Not Worried About Forever
Tell Me Why
I'm A Brand New Man
If You Give The Devil An Inch
Heaven Is My Goal
When Heavens Gates Swing Open Wide
I'm Gonna Hit The Ground Running
No Bones About It
Just Preach Jesus
We Will Stand Our Ground
User contributed reviews
One of the best groups around. Love that sound and this one is no exception.
Crosspoint Radio at www.crosspointfwb.org
This entire cd is just some of the very best southern gospel I have heard in a good long while. This entire cd has been added to my show on WAJL am 1400 in South Boston ,Va.
Bradley D. Lee
Another "Home Run" for the Kingdom Heirs!! Keeping to the true Southern Gospel Quartet Sound! Great Job Guys!! Brad Lee, WEIC/Gospel Sing Time Radio.
Review of Just_Preach_Jesus
IMO, this should have been the first single off this CD. Classic southern gospel done up in fine fashion by the boys from Pigeon Forge!